The Todd – Casey – Craig House Ridge Road

Click the photo to enlarge and zoom

View Full Size View Large View Medium
Image ID:2056
Description:
The Todd - Casey - Craig house located at 3349 Ridge Road West, 1980. The house was built in 1852. Additions were added in the 1960's. The structure is listed in the "101 Historical Sites Survey" conducted in the 1990's. It is an old farmhouse that belonged to the prominent Todd, Casey or Craig families at various times. David Todd was the original proprietor and an early settler in Greece; arriving with his family as a child in 1826. James D. Casey owned the house in the early 1900's. By 1924, it was owned by William H. Craig.
Location:Greece, New York
Date:1980
Source:Office of the Town Historian
Categories: Houses & Farms
Views:23 Views
Date Added:August 9, 2019
Full Image: 5255 x 3780px
Large Image: 1024 x 737px
Medium Image: 420 x 302px
Share this image:

Related Images