The Greece Ridge Fire Department

Click the photo to enlarge and zoom

View Full Size View Large View Medium
Image ID:1938
Description:
Fire fighters are pictured here in front of the 1922 Pierce Arrow pumper, celebrating their 3rd Annual Field Day. The Greece Ridge Fire Department was incorporated on August 3, 1922. The first firehouse opened in 1924 on the corner of Ridge Road and Long Pond Road.
Location:Greece, New York
Date:1920's
Source:From the Albert R. Stone Negative Collection, Rochester Museum & Science Center, Rochester, N.Y.
Categories: Fire Departments
Views:1783 Views
Date Added:May 30, 2019
Full Image: 635 x 452px
Large Image: 635 x 452px
Medium Image: 420 x 299px
Share this image:

Related Images