Empire Electric 2672 Ridge Road West – Dr. George Sanders House

Click the photo to enlarge and zoom

View Full Size View Large View Medium
Image ID:2067
Description:
Located at 2672 Ridge Road, Empire Electric was established in 1971 and occupied the former house of Dr. George Sanders. The house was built in the 1850's. Empire Electric was a light fixture supply business and operated at this location until the 1990's. It was demolished in the 2010's.
Location:Greece, New York
Date:1971
Source:Office of the Town Historian
Views:131 Views
Date Added:September 27, 2019
Full Image: 5541 x 3737px
Large Image: 1024 x 691px
Medium Image: 420 x 283px
Share this image:

Related Images