Trinity Church of the Nazerene

Click the photo to enlarge and zoom

View Full Size View Large View Medium
Image ID:2345
Description:
Located on Long Pond Road, the congregation of the Trinity Church of the Nazarene was first gathered in 1956. They immediately set to work fundraising to erect a church, which was completed in March 1958. Reverend Morris Wilson was the first pastor. The church was built on six acres of purchased land and a significant portion of the construction was done by members of the congregation. Pictured here in 1958.
Location:Greece, New York
Date:1958
Source:Rochester Public Library Local History & Genealogy Division
Categories: Churches & Cemeteries
Views:636 Views
Date Added:November 8, 2021
Full Image: 2074 x 2560px
Large Image: 830 x 1024px
Medium Image: 420 x 518px
Share this image:

Related Images