The Original Schaller’s Drive-In Eatery on Edgemere Drive

Click the photo to enlarge and zoom

View Full Size View Large View Medium
Image ID:2036
Description:
Schaller's restaurant on Edgemere Drive as it appeared in the 1950's. Brothers Ken and Joe Schaller opened it in 1956. A second location opened in Irondequoit in 1959 and a third in Brighton in 1996. A 2013 USA Today nationwide poll ranked Schaller's hot dogs fourth best in the country.
Location:Greece
Date:1950's
Source:Democrat and Chronicle
Categories: Businesses
Views:135 Views
Date Added:July 17, 2019
Full Image: 1280 x 781px
Large Image: 1024 x 625px
Medium Image: 420 x 256px
Share this image:

Related Images