Sibley’s at Greece Towne Mall

Click the photo to enlarge and zoom

View Full Size View Large View Medium
Image ID:1991
Description:
The west side of Sibley's in the Greece Towne Mall. Ground broke on construction of the mall in March 1966. Sibley, Lindsay and Curr were the leading developers of the mall. The Sibley's store was two levels and 116,000 square feet. Sibley's was a Rochester based department store chain that was purchased in the mid 1980's by May Department Stores. The May Company moved the store to the former McCurdy's location in the Long Ridge Mall and changed the name was eventually changed to Kaufmann's in 1990 and then Macy's in 2006.
Location:Greece, New York
Date:1988
Source:Office of the Town Historian
Categories: Businesses
Views:427 Views
Date Added:June 25, 2019
Full Image: 5284 x 3766px
Large Image: 1024 x 730px
Medium Image: 420 x 299px
Share this image:

Related Images