Palmer Motors on Dewey Avenue

Click the photo to enlarge and zoom

View Full Size View Large View Medium
Image ID:1802
Description:
Dewey Avenue looking north. Palmer Motors can be seen in the center. It was located at 1850 Dewey Avenue and owned by E.C. (Scoop) Palmer. It opened in 1946 and changed ownership in 1962. It then went by the name Park Chrysler.
Location:Rochester, New York
Date:1950's
Source:Office of the Town Historian
Categories: Businesses
Views:379 Views
Date Added:February 20, 2019
Full Image: 5312 x 3780px
Large Image: 1024 x 729px
Medium Image: 420 x 299px
Share this image:

Related Images