Original Mother of Sorrows Church

Click the photo to enlarge and zoom

View Full Size View Large View Medium
Image ID:2075
Description:
The original Mother of Sorrows Church, dedicated February 5, 1832. It served parishioners from 1832 until 1859. The land it was built on was donated by Nicholas Read and most of the construction was done by members of the parish,
Location:Greece, New York
Date:1800's
Source:Albert Stone - Rochester Museum & Science Center
Views:84 Views
Date Added:October 10, 2019
Full Image: 640 x 505px
Large Image: 640 x 505px
Medium Image: 420 x 331px
Share this image:

Related Images