Hiscock’s Lumber Mill

Click the photo to enlarge and zoom

View Full Size View Large View Medium
Image ID:1821
Description:
Hiscock's Mill was located on Manitou Road at Braddock Bay. It was formerly known as the Clark & Atwell Mill until it was purchased by James O. Hiscock and his brother in law Oliver Bagley in the 1860's. Mr. Hiscock moved his existing blacksmith shop to the mill site. Mr. Hiscock was a well known leader in the community and his mill was famous for its "many enticing play spots."
Location:Greece, New York
Date:1870's
Source:Office of the Town Historian
Categories: Businesses
Views:321 Views
Date Added:March 10, 2019
Full Image: 4410 x 3823px
Large Image: 1024 x 888px
Medium Image: 420 x 364px
Share this image:

Related Images