Eddy Road (Mount Read Boulevard) Toward Paddy Hill

Click the photo to enlarge and zoom

View Full Size View Large View Medium
Image ID:2042
Description:
Old Eddy Road looking north toward Paddy Hill. The steeple of the Mother of Sorrows Church is visible in the distance. The name of the road was changed to Mt. Read Blvd in the 1920's. Frank Rigney was the proprietor of Rigney Farms. The Whelelan farm house was part of the Greece Historical Society "Tour of Historical Houses" in the 2000's.
Location:Greece, New York
Date:1900's
Source:Office of the Town Historian
Categories: Roads & Maps
Views:32 Views
Date Added:July 20, 2019
Full Image: 1512 x 1024px
Large Image: 1024 x 694px
Medium Image: 420 x 284px
Share this image:

Related Images