Barnard Fire Department on Dewey Avenue

Click the photo to enlarge and zoom

View Full Size View Large View Medium
Image ID:40
Description:
Barnard Fire Department and truck located at 3084 Dewey Avenue since 1928. The Barnard district was named after the Dewey Avenue railroad crossing which intersected with the property of Mrs. Thomas Barnard. George H. Clark donated the land and John F. Strobel designed the building.
Location:Greece, New York
Date:2017
Source:Office of the Town Historian
Categories: Fire Departments
Views:440 Views
Date Added:July 10, 2018
Full Image: 5184 x 3456px
Large Image: 1024 x 683px
Medium Image: 420 x 280px
Share this image:

Related Images